How to Express Preference

Here are some ways to express preference:
  • Which do you prefer, playing and receiving messages with your cell phone?
  • Which do you prefer, vegetable salad or fruit salad?
  • Which do you prefer, reading a comic or watching a cartoon?
  • Which do you prefer, rice or noodle for breakfast?
  • Which do you prefer, browsing information or chatting in the internet?

How to Express Preference

Example:


Dialog 1

Hasan : How do you go to school?

Basri : I ride my motorcycle. What about you?

Hasan : I prefer go to school on foot to riding a motorbike. It’s not far; my house is only two kilometers away from school.



Dialog 2

Teache r : What is your hobby, Lusi?

Lusi : My hobby is singing, Sir.

Teacher : How about you?

Zahra : I like watch TV than listen to music.

Teacher : Do you have any hobbies, San?

Hasan : I don’t have any hobbies, Sir.

Teacher : Well, what do you do in your spare time? Playing cards?

Hasan : I like playing game on the computer better than playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment