Talking about Hot or Interesting News

People in the world must be talk about something. The most things they like is talking about an interesting or a hot news. To talk about that, you can use these expressions:


  • I predict that….
  • I guess that….
  • I am sure that….
  • Have you ever noticed that….
  • I believe that….
  • I should have told her that….
  • I assume that….
  • Do you have any idea how ….
  • I can prove that….
  • Do you think that….
  • I predict that….
  • Could you tell me what….
  • I guess that….
  • I discovered that….
  • I suppose that….
  • I don’t know if….
  • I suspect that….
  • I’ve heard that…


Example dialog

Ananta : Densa, What’s the matter?
Densa : I’m upset. I have to stay in after school.

Ananta : Why?
Densa : Miss. Aminah got mad at me this morning.

Ananta : What for?
Densa : I was late

Ananta : Why were you late?
Densa : My Dad saw me smoking in my bedroom. He was very angry. I couldn’t leave my house until he left for work.

Ananta : But you told Miss Aminah that you overslept.
Densa : I know. I didn’t want her to know that I’m a drug addict.

Ananta : I think that you should stop it before your parents know.
Densa : I think that you are right

No comments:

Post a Comment