Talking about Favorite Things

To talk about favorite things, we can use these expressions:

Expression
- What is your favorite subject? 

Response 
- It is…
- I like science very much.
- English is my favorite subject.

Expression 
- Do you like art?

Response 
- Yes, I do. It is enjoyable.
- No, I don’t. it is boring. 

Example:


Dialog 1

Toni : Do you like English?

Tono : Yes, I do.

Toni : Why?

Tono : It is very easy.



Dialog 2

Santi : Do you like geography?

Sekar : No, I don’t.

Santi : Why not?
Sekar : because I am not good at memorizing.



Dialog 3

Whenny : Hi, Ima. What are you doing?

Ima : Hi, Whenny. I am doing my homework.

Whenny : What homework?

Ima : Math.

Whenny : Oh, by the way, what is your favorite subject at school?

Ima : I like Math a lot.

Whenny : Why?

Ima : because I am good at Math. I always get good marks on it.

Whenny : that’s fantastic.

Ima : anyway, don’t you like Math?

Whenny : Yes, I don’t like Math.

Ima : Why not?

Whenny : I think it is very difficult.

Ima : So, what is your favorite subject?

Whenny : Art is my favorite subject.

Ima : why do you like it?

Whenny : because it is easy.



Ima : Oke.

No comments:

Post a Comment